|Title||Mainline Hoe Operator|
Reporting to the Underground Foreman, the Equipment Operator will support Whissell’s vision, mission, S.P.I.R.I.T of values and three daily pillars of safety, quality and efficiency.
We are currently looking for Equipment Operators with the following experience:
• Mainline Hoe
• 3 years of experience on a Mainline Hoe
• High attention to detail required
• Seasonal, full-time and weekends
• Work Site Environment: Outdoors, confined spaces
• Must have your own transportation
• Must have own steel-toes safety boots
• Ability to operate other equipment is an asset
We offer competitive wages and benefits
PLEASE NOTE: All Whissell employees are required to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test and provide a valid Driver’s Abstract (no more than three months old) prior to starting work.
Overtime will be required during peak construction months.
To apply email us your resume, visit our website www.whissell.ca, or fax to 403.236.8834, Attn: Human Resources.
Whissell Contracting Ltd. would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time