|Title||Hoe Operator – Edmonton & out of town|
Reporting to the Underground Foreman, the Equipment Operators will support Whissell’s vision, mission, S.P.I.R.I.T of values, and three daily pillars of safety, quality and efficiency.
We are currently looking for Equipment Operators with the following experience:
• 3 to 5 years of experience on heavy equipment
• High attention to detail required
• Seasonal, full-time and weekends
• Work Site Environment: Outdoors, confined spaces
• Must have your own transportation
• Must have own steel-toes safety boots
• Pay to be determined by skill and experience
PLEASE NOTE: All Whissell employees are required to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test and provide a valid Driver’s Abstract (no more than three months old) prior to starting work.
Overtime will be required during peak construction months.
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com or fax to 403.236.8834, Subject line: Hoe Operator – Edmonton & out of town
Whissell Contracting Ltd. would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only
applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time