|Title||Fuel Truck Driver – Class 3 – Calgary|
Whissell Contracting Ltd has established a solid reputation for providing construction solutions in Alberta. We are built on strong core values and take pride in our Team, our dedication to Safety, and excellence in the work we do. For over 5 decades, Whissell’s expertise has focused on deep Underground Utility infrastructure and Earthwork construction services.
Reporting to the Equipment Manager, the Fuel Truck Driver will support Whissell’s vision, mission, S.P.I.R.I.T of values, and three daily pillars of safety, quality, and efficiency. Working out of our Calgary facility, this position has a direct impact on the company’s overall financial success and will complete daily fueling duties, daily lubrication, and assisting in completing PM’s in the field.
• Complete all required paperwork pertaining to Safety, PM program, DOT requirements, and Service reports.
• Perform daily fueling, lubrication, and PM’s as scheduled by the shop foreman/equipment manager.
• Work overtime when required
• Assist in the upkeep of our Fuel/Lube trucks
• Valid Class three Drivers license, clean abstract
• First Aid – Standard with CPR
• Q endorsement
• CSTS/RSTS/WHMIS 2015 are considered an asset
• Previous experience in a similar role
• PM knowledge of Cat, Deere, Volvo, Komatsu equipment would be considered an asset.
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Own transportation
What We Offer You:
Apply now to become part of a driven team!
PLEASE NOTE: All Whissell employees are required to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test and provide a valid Driver’s Abstract (no more than three months old) prior to starting work.
Overtime may be required during peak months.
Whissell would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
COVID – 19 Considerations
Employees are expected and required to follow all safety and PPE measures, including maintaining physical distancing of 2 meters. Whissell evaluates these requirements regularly and follows the recommendation by health authorities and we adjust the requirements as needed.
Start Date: July 2021