|Title||Equipment Operators (Underground or Earthworks)|
Reporting to the Underground Foreman, the Equipment Operators will support Whissell’s vision, mission, S.P.I.R.I.T of values and three daily pillars of safety, quality and efficiency.
• Mainline Hoe
• Rubber Tire Loaders
• 3 to 5 years of experience on heavy equipment
• High attention to detail required
• Seasonal, full-time and weekends
• Work Site Environment: Outdoors, confined spaces
• Must have your own transportation
• Must have own steel-toes safety boots
• Pay to be determined by skill and experience
PLEASE NOTE: All Whissell employees are required to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test and provide a valid Driver’s Abstract (no more than three months old) prior to starting work. Overtime will be required during peak construction months.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 403.236.8834, Attn: Human Resources.
Whissell Contracting Ltd. would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.